October "Harvest" selection

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Congratulations to david hopper, Pretzel, Vincent, wornish and wthorson for winning the Harvest October Assignment.

Here are the selected shots:

wthorson post #49
wthorson #49.jpg

wornish, post #4
wornish #4.jpg

Vincent, post #18
Vincent #18.jpg

Pretzel, post #61
Pretzel #61.jpg

david hopper, post #26
david hopper #26.jpg

Thanks to all participants. I hope you enjoyed working around this subject.

See you in next month's Assignment to be announced soon.

Blacktop

Gongrats to all the winners. Just a side note. Congrats to David Hopper for also winning the weekly challenge this week as wel.

Pretzel

Wow! Once again I'm honored (and a bit amazed) to be in the position to be considered alongside such amazing photographers!

Congrats to all!

dh photography

Congrats to all the winners. A great honor to be in the company of so many other great photographers. Thanks to all who liked my photo!

Loving the the weekly and monthly contests. Such a great way to expand our horizons and have a ton of fun in the process.

Pretzel

Congrats to all the winners. A great honor to be in the company of so many other great photographers. Thanks to all who liked my photo!

Loving the the weekly and monthly contests. Such a great way to expand our horizons and have a ton of fun in the process.

Exactly what they're here for, to make us think on things that may not be our normal cup of tea and work to get the best pic possible!

LOVE it!