G'day from OZ

bono

Hello fellow nikonites, my name is Andrew from a little coastal village at the mouth of the Huon River in far southern Tasmania, downunder from downunder. Next stop is the Antarctic. Definitively a hobbyist as far as photography goes, but can take up to to 600 shots a day in our little garden joy. Always learning and wanting to learn, so any tips and tricks would definitively be welcome,
Cheers Andrew

bono

I lived down Queenstown and loved running around in the hills as a kid, then lived in Burnie for quite a few years before moving to King Island. Mum still lives in Takone.
Can be pretty wet and wild over there mate, great place to grow up though I reckon.

Vixen

G'day Bono. Looking forward to seeing some shots from you both ( you know, the old 2 heads joke) :D I have family in laws in Tassie. It's one of the best bits of Oz :D

bono

Thanks Vixen, Thanks Vixen(both heads talking:semi-twins:), best place to live, mind you I have not lived anywhere else, just would not want to.

bono

Devils are getting fewer unfortunately Patrick, plenty of penguins though, and much, much more. Cheers