WCNC - Weekly Challenge News Channel

Eyelight

News Flash - Since he's wandering around the forum sportin' a new banner under his username, I figured I should confess that we have hired @Blacktop onto the Challenge Team.

Would also like to take this opportunity to thank @nikonpup for helping us get the Weekly Challenge back up and running. He is "retiring" after a long and arduous career here at the Challenge Team.

And a really big thanks to everyone who has participated, because it is the photos, the likes and comments that make the Weekly Challenge work.

Blacktop

Another sucker, er, challenge team member. ;)

images.jpg

Eyelight

Reminder for all who participate in the Weekly Challenges

Daylight Savings time shifts will change your local start/end times, but does nto affect UTC. So, if your time changes locally, you will need to adjust your shoot and submit times.

Eyelight

Breaking News
January 14, 2015

@traceyyjj joins the Challenge Team

All the way from Robin Hood Country to the land of Nikonites.

traceyjj.JPG

Eyelight

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME BEGINS

A reminder that if your local time changes to daylight savings time, the Weekly Challenge cutoff time does not. So remember to adjust your shooting and submitting accordingly. In the US the start/end times will be:

8:00 EDT
7:00 CDT
6:00 MDT
5:00 PDT

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME BEGINS

A reminder that if your local time changes to daylight savings time, the Weekly Challenge cutoff time does not. So remember to adjust your shooting and submitting accordingly. In the US the start/end times will be:

8:00 EDT
7:00 CDT
6:00 MDT
5:00 PDT

Unless you live in Sunny Arizona where we are smart enough to get up an hour earlier without changing out clocks. :cool: No clock changing here, time is always UTC -7 hours, 365 days a year.

Yes I saw "that if" but had to rub it in about our time. Ha!

Eyelight

Unless you live in Sunny Arizona where we are smart enough to get up an hour earlier without changing out clocks. :cool: No clock changing here, time is always UTC -7 hours, 365 days a year.

Yes I saw "that if" but had to rub it in about our time. Ha!

I thought about wording it as, unless you are fortunate enough to live in Arizona or Hawaii.......:D

Eyelight

A reliable source has disclosed that the next Weekly Challenge topic, which will go live in roughly 31 hours, will be "Night".

Expect the announcement thread to be up sometime between now and then.