For those of you that have never been to the Everglades

TedG954

This is it. The River of Grass.

Loxahatchee River of Grass.jpg

My wife and I took a private photography tour in the Okefenokee Swamp a while back. Just a guide with the boat and us. If someone has never been out in a boat in a true swamp they need to go now. We really enjoyed it and will go back in a different season soon so we see a different look. The Everglades are on our list once my wife retires.

Blacktop

My wife and I took a private photography tour in the Okefenokee Swamp a while back. Just a guide with the boat and us. If someone has never been out in a boat in a true swamp they need to go now. We really enjoyed it and will go back in a different season soon so we see a different look. The Everglades are on our list once my wife retires.

I agree. I'll always remember the one we took in Louisiana.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Re: The Everglades, you say?

Nice shots Ted. We went on Sunday.

Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.

HF, you haven't lived until you've fallen off your bike, rolled down the ramp and landed about fifteen feet from a gator sunning itself. Now that's excitement!!

slowpoke

Re: The Everglades, you say?

HF, you haven't lived until you've fallen off your bike, rolled down the ramp and landed about fifteen feet from a gator sunning itself. Now that's excitement!![/QUOTE]
I'll keep sky diving,Marilynne.Rather than sun bathe with a gator. Better odds.lol

Scott Ramsey

Ted, those are wonderful, amazing breathtaking photos

Love the Okefenokee. We were there in March and plan a return in November. Great place to take pictures!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 51

Scott Ramsey

we were actually there April 3-8 now that I look back on my calendar. We are going to Stephen Foster State Park (the one in White Springs Fl) Nov 19-25 and plan to drive over to the other Stephen Foster park in the Okefenokee one day while we are down there just to take pictures. That is a great place! The Suwanee River in White Springs is another great photo op.