Chris's Pix 365/2011 starting AFTER PETE!!!

Vermontster

Easter Bunnies 1.JPG
Capture.PNG

Bunny Stew!

Vermontster

Thank you all. I hope to have some of the bugs worked out on my Day 2 "After Pete" photo. I have to size the pic's down some more. Again thanks and I'm looking forward to the daily challenge.

fotojack

Thank you all. I hope to have some of the bugs worked out on my Day 2 "After Pete" photo. I have to size the pic's down some more. Again thanks and I'm looking forward to the daily challenge.

The best resizer I've come across is Irfanview. Wanna do a quick resize, minor touchups, etc etc? Go here and download it. It's free. I've been using it for 10 years. IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide.

I use this as my default viewer and resizer.

Last edited:

Vermontster

I have searched, hunted, and done the FAQ and have not been able to figure out how you guys are copying sections of original posts and putting them into your responses; example on the thread above where Don has inserted a section of the text from Pete "What's a "snipping" tool"? Probably something real simple....

Note to Pete, don't click the "this" url in PhotoAV8R thread or it will definitely scare you!!!

Carolina Photo Guy

I have searched, hunted, and done the FAQ and have not been able to figure out how you guys are copying sections of original posts and putting them into your responses; example on the thread above where Don has inserted a section of the text from Pete "What's a "snipping" tool"? Probably something real simple....

Note to Pete, don't click the "this" url in PhotoAV8R thread or it will definitely scare you!!!

At the bottom of the response, just under your tagline, you will see reply and reply with quote.
Click on Reply with Quote and see what happens

Hope this helps.

Pete

Vermontster

At the bottom of the response, just under your tagline, you will see reply and reply with quote.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Knew it was simple. Always thought if I replied with quote that I had to come up some philosophical saying of some sort; so I avoided clicking that one. Thanks Pete.

Last edited by a moderator: