5 Day Deal

carguy

This looks like a great deal if anone is interested.

I bought the Dedpxl OnelightV2 series - very good stuff.

Link: The 5 Day Deal Is ON! · DEDPXL

The Complete Photography Bundle II contains 42 products to improve your technique and enhance your work flow, all from top names in photography at an unbelievable price. Over $2,000 worth of amazing photography training and resources, available for 5 days only at $89. Grab this deal before it’s gone forever, and start improving your photography today.

Pretzel

Well, if for nothing else than the OneLight tutorial, I bought it. Tons of other resources that look useful, too. Hope it's all it's hyped up to be!

Anco

Is this worth it? I am trying to save for a D750...:) A $100 I can put towards my camera...
I hear you, I'm trying to save for some fast glass but I figure 70 hours of tutorials will probably do more for my images than new glass. Then down the track when I can afford the new gear, hopefully I'll make better use of it.

Haven't downloaded it yet, so I can't tell you if it's any good. It's 35gig of stuff, surely there has to be something worthwhile in there

Horoscope Fish

Im big on education too..My last workshop was with Jerry Ghionis..IDK.. That's a lot of memory..lol
It's a chunk of hard drive space, actually, but yeah...

You get a free install of Topaz Remask, which sells for $70 all by itself as well, and from having used it for only a few minutes, I'm blown away. This is definitely a good deal, it's just a matter of whether or not you'll put the information and tools to use. I feel safe in saying it's absolutely not for everyone but it's an amazing deal any way you slice it.

ShootRaw

Memory..Oh lord im tired.Yes hard drive space...I might have to pass..Really determined to save so I can get what I want...Oh well..

Pretzel

Having just watched a bit of the OneLight videos... and the Topaz Remask. Yup, worth it. All sorts of other fun looking stuff in there.

carguy

Downloaded ours this weekend, what a LOT of information.

A few hours left and they already raised $180K for charity - Awesome.

BackdoorArts

Has anyone worked out how to access the Lynda.com 30 day trial that comes with this yet?

I'm assuming it's simply the link that allows you to get to a page with a Free 30-Day trial. I went directly from another computer and cannot find a "Free Trial" anywhere, thought there is a way to get a "Free Preview Account" which I did under my send me SPAM email account just to see what's offered. What you seem to get with that are access free lessons that are a part of a bigger set of lesson grouped together. At least it allows me to browse the course list and set a plan for what I want to watch.

I'm guessing that with the 30-Day free trial it's best to grab the Premium version and make sure you cancel it (if you're required to provide an ongoing credit card). I'm also hoping that my DownloadHelper Firefox plug-in works so I can save and review any useful content (not distribute it) after 30 days.