How do you exibit your pictures

tea2085

Just wondering if any of you use a digital picture viewer and which one do you have. I am researching the options- or is there a better way? Paul

Felisek

Digital picture viewer? Do you mean digital picture frame? As far as I'm aware, they don't offer very good quality in terms of resolution and colour reproduction. I have a selection of photos on a USB stick, formatted to 16:9 and plugged into my home TV. I can run it as a slide show for my guests.

But it depends what sort of "exhibition" you have in mind. For professional displays I have seen large (~60") 4K TV screens being used. If you are exhibiting your pictures in a museum or gallery, they might have such displays.

Horoscope Fish

When I have a shot I want to display I have an enlargement printed that I matte, mount in a frame and hang on the wall.

For digital display I guess I'd say it's my Flickr photostream. I don't really care much for digital frames.

tea2085

Yes, I meant digital picture frame. I'm a total newbie and only want something my wife can take to work to show her co-workers the pics we have taken. Paul

Felisek

In that case a decent laptop would be much better than a photo frame.

Or any desktop at work. As Horoscope Fish said, Flickr or any other photo hosting service would do for that purpose.