Lumix Panasonic DMTC-TZ40

William Gambler

Hy guys , I bought one month ago a Lumix Panasonic DMTC-TZ40.
As I could have seen from the preview and the comments of the people on different websites it was a realy good camera, and in fact ,in the shop it took good photos.. but I just tried some to check also the functions ect.
Wenn I camed back home and started to try it... no guys seriously, it took so bad pictures in the dark with a lot of noise, and also in the morning light! It haves 20 x optical zoom and 40x intelligent zoom, but nothing.
I tried to play a bit with the Iso and the Ev , reset the everything, but nothing, and also I went to the shop to see if they could say something about it, and they have replayed ;
Well they are trying to take of the digital cameras because phones will take they place so they create new cameras bad as possible, and I was like.. yeah sure ;)! ( Ignorant)

Guys seriously could you give me more tips about this little camera?
I would like to start to take same nice pictures, PLEASE;););););)!!!

TedG954

You need to find a Lumix site. They'll have better info for your specific camera. I have aLumix LX7 and it takes great photos. Unless you have a terrible example, I doubt your problem lies in the mechanics of the camera.