Last photoshoot before stepping up to the FX Big dogs!

No longer here

Retired my D3100 after years of use (i bought it new when it first came out)!
Picked up a d750 and the "Holy Trinity" of lenses
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

ShootRaw

Congrats on the new gear..i am saving myself for a D750 to go with my D610 since I shoot events now..
As far as CC...I feel like these shots lack in the Post-processing area..I would like to see them have a gritty feel to them to match the environment...The rear end shot is the weakest in the group...(Pic 3) and pic 4 is your strongest IMO...

No longer here

Pic 3 was a rapid fire when the GTR pulled up. No love lost there.

As far as post processing, I really like my work to have a natural feel. Your edit is far too processed for my tastes.

I appreciate your input, though!

ShootRaw

There is some degrading of jpeg due to me not editing the raw file..This look is the type that the magazines go for..To each his own...

outlet15

Nice shots. I would have to agree with ShotRaw about the rear end shot (but it seems like you knew that). Not that I am an expert, but from what I have been research for myself, try using a CPL filter to avoid the sun glare on the window or blacken them out in post. Also people have suggested ND filters to help with the overall mood of the scene when shooting cars. I'm still experimenting and learning myself, but your images look good for the equipment used.
Keep on snapping.