Hilton - Kansas City

dickelfan

DSC_1000And8moreHDR.jpg

Horoscope Fish

That's the Hilton President, yes? KCMO is my old stompin' grounds... Sometimes I miss hanging out in Westport. Sometimes.

Nice shot, by the way...

dickelfan

Yes, it is the Hilton President. Loved going around KC area, tons of stuff to take pictures of. The people in the Hilton were really nice and allowed me to take a few shots.

Horoscope Fish

Yes, it is the Hilton President. Loved going around KC area, tons of stuff to take pictures of. The people in the Hilton were really nice and allowed me to take a few shots.
If your agenda allows, hop the I-35 South to SW Trafficway and continue south into Midtown (Westport); it would be a great photo op.

From the Hilton you're there in 15 minutes, probably less.

dickelfan

Thanks for the info....we are already back in Texas but will probably be going back soon. Will even probably end up moving there in 6-12 months for wife's work. I think I drove through part of that area when exploring and coming back from the West Bottoms area. We were staying in the Plaza area.

Horoscope Fish

Thanks for the info....we are already back in Texas but will probably be going back soon. Will even probably end up moving there in 6-12 months for wife's work. I think I drove through part of that area when exploring and coming back from the West Bottoms area. We were staying in the Plaza area.
Hmmm... I'm not sure Westport is worth the drive from Texas... Well maybe. What *part* of Texas?

Phillydog1958

That's nice shooting . . . I just stayed at the President Hotel last month for a meeting. It's classic,throwback hotel and has an interesting history . . . As the name implies, several US presidents have stayed there. They have old photos all over the place.

Last edited: