I need help for my j2 camera-please!

imheavensent

Hello everyone. I apologize if this question may have been asked before or this may not be the right thread. But here goes. I have just recently acquired from a friend, her J2 camera that came with a 30-110 lens not the basic 10-30mm lens. I am not a professional photographer so I am not very much knowledgeable about cameras and accessories. So since the lens is 30-110, its very good for long range shots however as expected, its pretty much bad for portrait shots or close-range shots or however you call it. I intend to buy the detachable wide angle lens that comes with a macro lens. Will this be very useful? Here is the link to it on ebay: BK 40 5mm 0 45X Wide Angle Lens FOR Nikon 10mm 10 30mm 30 110mm 1 J3 S1 V2 J2 | eBay I really hope you can help me figure this out. I am not even sure its for J2 but I am trusting it is as described by the seller. Thanks in advance!

mikew_RIP

Welcome to the forum,not any knowledge of the best lens so i will leave it to someone who has that system.

The chances are the type you linked to will not be very good,so hold off and wait for advice