Weekly Challenge Sep 24 - Oct 1: Fall Colors

Eyelight

Fall Colors - ssnidey's Choice

DO NOT SHOOT OR POST IMAGES UNTIL SEP 24

This early announcement of the topic is to give a little think time, before the challenge begins. Photos must be taken and submitted between 00:00 UTC of the start date and 00:00 UTC of the end date.

140418_A001_11_1000-2.jpg

This photo challenge is "Fall Colors". Colors that happen in Autumn. Let's see how creative you can be! Color, B&W, HDR...anything goes!

SPECIAL NOTE: Since the season of Fall may or may not be starting or occurring for everyone who wishes to participate, a little leeway is granted to show us the colors of the season where you are located. Just make note of this when you post your photo.

The Rules

1. Photos must be posted to the thread in order to be considered for the challenge. No gallery images or off-site links (flickr, 500px, etc) will be accepted.

2. Any photo submitted for a weekly challenge must be taken during the dates specified in the challenge thread.

3. Only one photo entry per member for each week, unless otherwise noted.

4. All regularly active members of Nikonites are allowed to participate, including moderators and administrators.

Voting

During the submission & like periods, please click the Like this post button to vote for your favorite images. You can vote for as many as you want! At the end of the week, you will have the opportunity to vote again for the top 3 photos for this challenge!

There will be no cash or prizes awarded for the Weekly Photo Challenges, unless specifically noted by the site administrator.

Any photo will be accepted for the challenge. Edited or straight out of the camera, it does not matter. You are left with complete freedom to do whatever genre of photography you wish to do, and your own interpretation of the challenge subject.

Blacktop

Great theme. It will be hard to decide what to shoot. The leaves are just starting to turn around here and soon it will be a smorgasbord of colors.

Eyelight

NOT AN ENTRY

Don't forget. Anything goes. Make your own season.

A beautiful Spring day in Central Florida
DSC_0155_1000.JPG

or was it a beautiful Fall day?
DSC_0155_ColRep_1000.JPG

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
When I saw the topic, I had to laugh out loud. The only thing that changes color in my part of the country is car license plates as the snowbirds arrive. Ha!

Eyelight

Reiterating the Special Note included in this Challenge in case it is/was missed:

SPECIAL NOTE: Since the season of Fall may or may not be starting or occurring for everyone who wishes to participate, a little leeway is granted to show us the colors of the season where you are located. Just make note of this when you post your photo.

I realized both my examples include Fall tree colors, but does not have to be trees and colors don't always mean colors. Lots of things change with the seasons. Different sports being played is one thing that comes to mind.

lidistick

Unfortunately I dont think this one is eligable as it wasnt taken this week :(
However, I could be wrong, and apologies if I am wrong!

NZ is in the Southern Hemisphere. Autumn here is your spring. It is currently spring. Seasons are reversed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk