Um.... where do I plug it in?

480sparky

Spotted tonight on ebay:

35mmUSB.jpg

Sandpatch

Had a birthday party for a teenager last night and upon seeing my D5100, one of the kids asked me if it had a "window in back" for seeing the pictures. (I usually leave my LCD panel folded so that it is protected and not visible.) She thought that it was like "her grandfather's camera that didn't have a window". I attempted to explain that her grandfather's camera was likely a 35mm film camera, but I don't think I was able to help her understand. We now have a generation with no knowledge of film cameras, which I guess shouldn't have been a surprise to me.

Last edited:

480sparky

Had a birthday party for a teenager last night and upon seeing my D5100, one of the kids asked me if it had a "window in back" for seeing the pictures. (I usually leave my LCD panel folded so that it is protected and not visible.) She thought that it was like "her grandfather's camera that didn't have a window". I attempted to explain that her grandfather's camera was likely a 35mm film camera, but I don't think I was able to help her understand. We now have a generation with no knowledge of film cameras, which I guess shouldn't have been a surprise to me.

Change the 'window in the back' to 'why can't I see the print right away,' and you have the start of the Polaroid.