Striking things up

SkvLTD

Desire to to to shoot some static things drove me to pick this guy up and work on the kit some more, and now he's finally looking proper enough for some shots. Also been another minute since I did any real 'shopping of anything, so that always brings back good memories.

pg-aile-strike-30th-anniversary-small.jpg

pg-aile-strike-30th-anniversary-6.jpg

pg-aile-strike-30th-anniversary-5.jpg

Perfect Grade Aile Strike Gundam 30th Anniversary Clear Version

Blacktop

Back in the day when I was a kid, we played with real toys that were made out of lead and asbestos. None of this sissy plastic transformer stuff for little Blacktop. :emmersed:

SkvLTD

Back in the day when I was a kid, we played with real toys that were made out of lead and asbestos. None of this sissy plastic transformer stuff for little Blacktop. :emmersed:

lol. Funny part is that this one is about a foot and a half or so. And don't reminds me made up of how many hundreds of parts... lol

skene

lol. Funny part is that this one is about a foot and a half or so. And don't reminds me made up of how many hundreds of parts... lol

Original GIJoes/Starwars and many other action figures were 12" tall without a stand. And we had to breathe in all of those crazy chemicals.
Just sayin... :p

Deleted

*You* had it hard? We used to play with radioactive waste in an old cardboard box! :p

Krs_2007

We were so poor that one year I asked for something to wear and something to play with. I got a pair jeans and I put them on and I said I guess we can't afford something to play with this year, my Dad said put your hands in your pockets.

.....The pockets were cut out.....

Takes bow and leaves the room, Just send tips to my home address.

Bob Blaylock

When I was a kid, lead and asbestos hadn't been invented yet. Neither had toys. We had to play with rocks and sticks and dirt; which, itself, was a challenge, because rocks and sticks and dirt hadn't been invented yet.

Jokes about stuff that hadn't been invented yet when I was a kid, hadn't yet been invented, then, either.