DPreview D750 First Impressions Review

Rick M

Everyone's gonna love this one, it's the right mix at the right price. Although, their D300s replacement comment is a bit comical! Don't stress us D400 dreamers :)

Nathan Lanni

Reading the announcement the other day, I was surprised by the 1/4000 shutter speed. I thought for sure it would have been 1/8000 like the D7100. Does anyone know what the flash synch rate is likely 200 like the d610?

It's funny it's like a cross between the D7100 + D610.

Were they worried if they had a 1/8000 shutter speed and a "AF-On" button on it would be competition for the D810?

Nero

Everyone's gonna love this one, it's the right mix at the right price. Although, their D300s replacement comment is a bit comical! Don't stress us D400 dreamers :)
Well, not everyone. :p But I think this will be a popular model. One more reason why Nikon is several steps ahead of Canon.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Reading the announcement the other day, I was surprised by the 1/4000 shutter speed. I thought for sure it would have been 1/8000 like the D7100. Does anyone know what the flash synch rate is likely 200 like the d610?

It's funny it's like a cross between the D7100 + D610.

Were they worried if they had a 1/8000 shutter speed and a "AF-On" button on it would be competition for the D810?

I'm not sure. I wish we all could order a custom made camera that will suite our "preferences" but that is not going to happen.

There are some slightly disappointing features that are missing such as the lack of rear curtain for the OVF and lower shutter speed. However, for those who do not shoot at that high shutter speed, the issue is negligible. Most of the images that I have rarely go beyond 1/4000.

The bigger features are the faster processor speed, similar AF features as the higher end cameras, lower price tag, and somewhat better performing sensor. I like the added wi-fi since I can upload images right away specially when taking event parties. I'm pretty satisfied with the features.

Last edited: