Cradoc software

fotojack

Something else to add to your already heavy workload, Helene? :) Seems like an interesting concept. It also seems to add another step to the photographers workflow.

theregsy

Never heard of the products or the company to be honest. But I do agree with Anthony that it seems expensive and possibly a waste of money as well as possibly adding an extra step to your work flow. Lightroom seems to do a pretty good job of key wording for me. But hey I know nothing about the package so let us know how you get on if you get it :)

Browncoat

LOL Jack, I was actually hoping this would simplify my workload . . . I haven't quite gotten the hang of keywords!

Let's get to the root of the issue here.

There is a problem that needs to be solved, and apparently it's a big enough issue to warrant dropping a fair amount of cash on to address. What is your specific need, Helene? You just have difficulty coming up w/ keywords for your photos? Are you looking for a more automated solution to keywords?

Check this out.

ohkphoto

Snow White
You just have difficulty coming up w/ keywords for your photos? Are you looking for a more automated solution to keywords?

Check this out.

Thanks, all, for the reality check. I'm always hesitant about spending that kind $$ on software that doesn't have a trial version. . . and you're right about adding one more step to the workflow, Jack.

Anthony, bingo! Great problem solver you are . . . the link makes sense and is most helpful. Thanks!