Let the fun begin

bikeit

Okay love the camera will have to learn how to upload photos here, i started a part time digital photography course at a local university yesterday and the lecturer who is a professional photographer claims that Nikon DSLRs are no good for sports photography, the only camera he recommend was Canon as they process the information quicker, surely this is not true. The cameras he uses in his profession are Fuji?

alex6speed

Lol! That's laughable. A number of professional teams' photographers use Nikon cameras for sport action. In all honesty, unless it's video (and even then things are changing), there's not that many differences between the big two on performance.

That being said, you should be able to find attach buttons on your post screen. From there, you can point which file you want to upload. If memory serves me well, it's the one with the painting of a house looking button.

Lawrence

Congratulations on the new camera!
I could never go for a bike ride with a new camera having just arrived!

I think there are many here that will disagree with your professor with regards to sports photography!
Some Nikons may be better than others for sport but "NO good" - I don't think so.