Mint Nikon D610 -- Mint 50 1.8G - No Longer Available

jurgen

Mint Nikon D610 -- Mint 50 1.8G

EMAIL ME: [email protected]

I am "jurgen" on both mu43.com and EOSHD, two large, popular photography forums. I've made multiple sales on other sites and am happy to provide references. Also PP verified!

Selling:
Mint condition Nikon D610 - Nikon 50 1.8 G

Prices:
$1400 - $165 (respectively - $1500 for both)

Ships to:
CONUS

Hi all!

I've got what is essentially a brand new Nikon D610 and an essentially brand new Nikon 50 1.8 G lens. The camera and the lens were both purchased through KEH, the lens as a new item, the camera as a refurbished item. I contacted KEH before buying, and they told me that the camera had been purchased through them new, and then it was returned by a buyer who decided he wanted a different camera, so KEH (pursuant to an agreement they have as a large volume buyer through Nikon) sent it back to Nikon to have them certify it as "new" standard. So while it was purchased as a refurb (marked in a refurb box), it is essentially a new camera, and was never defective.
The shutter count on the D610 is less than 1,000. Both items come with boxes as specified + all original packaging goodies (manuals, caps, etc.)
Looking for $1400 for the D610 and $165 for the lens.
I will do $1500 for both! These prices include shipping.

Payment accepted:
PayPal

Shipping method:
UPS w/ tracking + insurance

Shipping charge:
included

Handling time:
1 - 2 days

List Date: 9/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mint Nikon D610 -- Mint 50 1.8G
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------