Used Nikon D90 Kit! Great Condition $300 or Best Offer - No Longer Available

MandaSue

Used Nikon D90 Kit! Great Condition $300 or Best Offer

While I love this camera, I just have no use for it. And my husband informed me that I cannot buy any more gear until I get rid of the ones I am not using.

Used Nikon D90 12.3MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-105 mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens in like new condition with free shipping in the US.

In original box with all the accessories (charger, battery, strap, body cap, lens hood, lens cap, lens softcase, manual, et al). Lightly used. Both lens and body are in very good condition.

Shutter count is 4,569.

I really need to get rid of this camera so I can upgrade.

List Date: 9/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Used Nikon D90 Kit! Great Condition $300 or Best Offer
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nikonites

Last edited:

carguy

Re: Used Nikon D90 Kit! Great Condition $300 or Best Offer

Sounds like a great kit. GLWS.

Last edited:

alex6speed

If I didn't need a slew of car maintenance items to do, I would have snapped this up quick for my brother-in-law. Best of luck!

Blacktop

Hello MandaSue. Welcome to Nikonites.
Please read the following rules on how to post in the Marketplace.

http://nikonites.com/marketplace/15486-nikonites-market-rules.html#axzz3CIH87RI9

I normally don't stick my nose in others business, but since this is your one and only post, one has to wonder if you registered here just to sell your stuff.
Nikonites is a great community of Nikon users with lots of different things to offer.You may want to introduce yourself here http://nikonites.com/new-member-introductions/#axzz3CIH87RI9 so that we may get to know you, and welcome you to our community.

Thank you.
Pete!