Nikon F, 1959 and lenses.

Sebastiangds

Hello all,

I want to sell this beautifull camera, and I'm looking for price ranges or any idea of how much is it worth. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

DSCN2233.JPGDSCN2232.JPGDSCN2231.JPG

All are in good condition and working perfectly. I apologize about the poor esthetics of these photos, I was on a hurry.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Welcome to the site!

I moved this to the film SLR forum so you can get a better gauge on how much things are worth before you post them for sale.

LensWork

If you could let us know the serial number (at least the first three digits), of the "F" body, it might help in estimating the value.

LensWork

The body is a standard, non-metered eye-level prism, chrome version that was manufactured between October 1964 - January 1965. It is worth approximately $100-$200. The eye-level prism versions are sometimes more desirable because it is quite common for the metered prism versions to have non-functional (and non-repairable) meters.

The 50mm f/1.4 is of about the same vintage as the body and was manufactured between 1963-1964 and is worth approximately $50-$150.

Your 135mm f/3.5 was manufactured approximately 1968-1969 as is worth about $20-$60.

The Vivitar lens basically has little ($5-$10) to no value.

As a complete kit it would be worth about $175-$400 depending upon condition, functionality, etc. If you have the original owner's manual, case, or other vintage accessories, that could make it worth more.

Last edited:

Sebastiangds

Thank you for the detailed information, really appreciate it. The only other vintage accesory I've is the case for the 50mm or 28mm lens, but doubt it's worth much.

nstotingjr

Hi,
I'd like to inquire if the body is still available? How much is it and How much is your shipping to Park Ridge, Richmond California? Thanks and hoping for your immediate response.

Nstotingjr

Hello all,

I want to sell this beautifull camera, and I'm looking for price ranges or any idea of how much is it worth. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

View attachment 2390View attachment 2391View attachment 2392

All are in good condition and working perfectly. I apologize about the poor esthetics of these photos, I was on a hurry.

Sebastiangds

Hi, I'll get back at you with an answer on monday, since everything is closed here because of holidays, so I need to go to the post office on monday. Regarding the price of the body, PM me with an offer and we will talk it over there.

Thank you.

nstotingjr

Hello. my initial offer is $100 for the body only excluding the shipping.

let me know if you have the shipping rate already. thanks.

nstotingjr