looking to buy a new lens

Jr Barendregt

[FONT=Helvetica neue, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]so i want to upgrade to some new lenses but don't know which one to buy if you guys have any info on these two lenses witch would you buy

Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 (70-200 mm f / 2.8 ) EX DG OS HSM
[/FONT]

Tamron SP A001 70-200 mm F/2.8 LD AF IF Di Lens

Deleted

Which camera body do you have & which lenses do you already have?

What type of shots do you want to make with the new lens?

rocketman122

Id buy a used 70-200 2.8 VR1 before buying any of these. but thats me.

but if youre asking for between both of these, id go for the tamron. their VC is very good. image quality is softish at 200mm.

aroy

so i want to upgrade to some new lenses but don't know which one to buy if you guys have any info on these two lenses witch would you buy

I would always go for the Nikon version. It is normally better and resale is great.

You have neither stated what camera you have, nor what lenses you already posses (that you are dissatisfied with) nor indicated a tentative budget, so it is difficult to recommend.

Off topic.:afro:
If I were a millionaire, I would get the D810, with at least 20 Nikon lenses starting from 14-24, ending at 600mmF4+TC1.4, TC1.7, TC2. Of course I would also buy a big SUV and employ an assistant who would do all the heavy lifting for me. Then I would travel around the world taking photographs of what takes my fancy.

Horoscope Fish

so i want to upgrade to some new lenses but don't know which one to buy if you guys have any info on these two lenses witch would you buy

Between these two, the Sigma. No contest.