Nikon D800E With Accessories - No Longer Available

dynamicoment

Nikon D800E With Accessories

This D800E has less than 7000 shutter actuations. It has been carefully maintained and cherished, and provides outstanding results. It is a genuine USA model, with original documentation, not a grey import.
No scratches or marks, just some indents on the base rubber where the L bracket has been connected.
Bundled with the camera is a Sandisk Extreme 32GB Compact flash card, a spare Pearstone EN-EL3 battery, a DEK brand vertical battery grip / shutter release (clone of the Nikon MB-B12) with EN-EL3 battery carrier and AA battery carrier. I'm including the Kirkphoto BL-D800 L bracket that attaches the camera to any Arca Swiss style tripod head.

Shipping is at cost as soon as the payment has cleared my bank from paypal. I'm happy to ship worldwide, but all customs and import duties are at your expense and risk. I will ship insured for full value and declare the value on the customs documentation.

This is my first listing using this forum. I have 100% feedback on ebay - username photolandy. Please ask any questions, I'll be happy to provide answers.

List Date: 8/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon D800E With Accessories
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nikonites

alex6speed

Re: Nikon D800E With Accessories

If the guy only has one post and is already selling, take heed! It might be a sucker! If it's real, best of luck on the sale.

TedG954

Re: Nikon D800E With Accessories

Be aware that Pay Pal doesn't release the funds until they receive a tracking number. This protects the buyers and the sellers. So, the seller cannot wait until the money clears the bank before shipping.