Motion nightmare!!!

Clioguy_2012

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a d3200. Brilliant camera, but I'm having a nightmare with shutter speeds, aperture and ISO. Anyone able to help?

thanks,

ClioGuy_2012

Scott Murray

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a d3200. Brilliant camera, but I'm having a nightmare with shutter speeds, aperture and ISO. Anyone able to help?

thanks,

ClioGuy_2012
Ummmm read the camera brochure. If you do not understand the exposure triangle Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO then I would say take a course (online or offline) and learn. Or even play around with your camera. There is no cost in wasting memory like it used to be with film.

BackdoorArts

If there was an Education section someone could put a sticky at the top for something like Nasim Mansurov's Understanding ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture for Beginners so that if someone was looking to learn the basics of how they work on their new DSLR they wouldn't have to ask the question again and hope someone answered.

Alas, since there isn't I'll just link it here (again) and wonder if the next person with the same problem will find it or just ask again.