Lightscoop?

mrsmalissa

I have one I used with my D40 and I LOVE IT!!! The results you see on the website are exactly what you get! I was skeptical, but now use it all the time. I'm saving up for my hot shoe flash, but in the meantime, I plan to keep using this. Also, it works great on my D7000 I got about a month ago. I just happen to take my lightscoop with me when I went to our local camera store and after seeing mine and how it worked, they wanted to sell them!:D

Browncoat

Save your money.

I used a Lightscoop with my Sony a330, and it doesn't do much good. It looks silly, isn't convenient to carry around, and at the end of the day...it just makes you use your pop-up flash longer than you really should. You know those waste of money gimmick doodads that we're always referring to on the forums? This is one of them.

mrsmalissa

Here are a few pics I took with my lightscoop- the room was pretty much dark:
DSC_1594L-1.jpg

DSC_1457-3.jpg

DSC_1928e1.jpg

DSC_1926e1.jpg

As I said before, it works great, as long as you follow the directions, just like when bouncing a flash, make sure you have a low enough ceiling to bounce off of and for Nikon, make sure your ISO is set high enough. All the directions for each camera are on the package. In these pics, my ceilings are 9 ft. and my pics still turned out great. If you want to see more, here is the address to the Flickr group:
Flickr: The Lightscoop Users Pool
HTH :)