Evolved EvolutionIX

Will V|Photography

AAAALLLLRRRIIIIIGGGGGHHHTTTTTTTT!!!! After a couple month hiatus of not having my computer, I put some work in last night doing some re-edits of pics I was only able to edit on my iPad before. I'm actually really happy with how they came out...

Here's a comparison between one shot done with my iPad and then my computer last night. iPad edit is one image, computer image is 3...

Rider on the Storm by FLWill, on Flickr

Evocative. by FLWill, on Flickr

and the second image from that shoot that I could never get how I wanted with the iPad. God I missed having a computer with proper PP software...

Evol. by FLWill, on Flickr

Thoughts and constructive crit welcome. Thanks for looking!

Will V|Photography

Multiple apps. Snapseed is good for most things, Tiffen FotoFX is goo because you can mask layers, and VSCO for "vintage"/film-style edits. Be warned though, as you can see from the first image, mobile editing apps compress the ever living out of the images and noise comes through very quickly.

Will V|Photography

USB to Lightning adapter in conjunction with the regular USB cable I use for the camera.

Not sure why everyone is so damn concerned with the iPad garbage. It was a temporary solution to a bad spot I was in. It will never replace a computer with legit processing software, ever.

Thanks for the comments on the pictures, everyone. I posted them so we could talk about my iPad apps...