28mm test shots on a D300

Bill16

Here are some random shots using my nikkor af 28mm d lens! :)

Must have been a Pepsi emergency! Pepsi stat nurse! Lol :)
dsc_7937.jpg

dsc_7943.jpg

dsc_7934.jpg

dsc_7909.jpg

Home looks over grown right now! Lol :)

dsc_7929.jpg

Last edited:

Bill16

I must admit I hated this lens at first, since it didn't seem sharp at all, and looked out of focus. But lately I realized I needed to up the shutter speeds to counter hand shake. So this is my little experiment on what this lens could do for me! Lol :)

The wider field of view is new in comparison to my normal shots, so I'm finding it interesting having to look at a potential shot in a different way. :)

hrstrat57

I am looking to replace my long ago sold off Nikkor 28mm f2.8 Ais MF....however with these being cheaper at present might be a good option to cover wide on my D700. I have 3 other FX D lenses and love all of them. I had forgotten about this one, post up some more Bill please!

Bill16

Sure buddy, I'll try to get some more shots soon. :) It might be a day or so, since my wife and I are having more medical issues to deal with right now. The stupid nursing home no longer has a room that they said they would. So now it looks like she will be sent to a different place, making everything harder for both my beloved and I.

It even looks like I'll have to go and load up all my beloved's things, and move them to the new place. I'm just hoping they didn't "lose" anything. :(

Bill16

I believe your looking at the photos on my neighbors yard! Lol mine is overgrown with the fig tree practically blocking the back door. But I do have a shed, that is plum full of stuff! Lol :)

But the photos of the mowed lawn in them are my neighbors yard! Lol :D

You have nice looking back yard Bill, with some lovely flowers. Also I'm jealous of your shed.

hrstrat57

Hard to argue with those lovely D colors and the D300 sensor.

Need to keep an eye on craigslist and my trusted LCS for one of these to pop up cheap for sale!