Nikon 1 Lens Comparision

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Stumbled upon an excellent Nikon 1 brochure from Nikon Europe that had an image of the entire lens line-up. Did a quick screen capture while viewing the brochure to share. Really does a great job of comparing the lens sizes.

Screen Shot 2014-08-20 at 7.53.15 AM.jpg

Bill16

Man I'm wishing I hadn't looked! Because now there are several things I'm interested in/wanting!
That 32mm, the 70-300mm the aw 1 and the water proof lenses,and/or the waterproof housing if it will work on my V1!

But I can't afford none of it. I have DSLR needs/wants that have priority!

Well it was a great brochure though! Thanks buddy for the new NAS attack! Lol ;)

Check out the brochure too - it is very well done.

crashton

I just sold all my cameras with mirrors & most of my lenses. Bought a 70-300cx & it has shipped. I'd love a 32 f1.2, but want to stay alive so I won't. Wife would kill me I fear.

The Nikon 1 system has hooked me. I'm very happy with what they do for me.

crashton

Bet that feels good Chris.

For the last year or so my DX kit seemed to always get left behind. I finally came to the realization that it would be better to sell it & be mirror free.

I know the Nikon big guns would give me better results, but not if they stay at home in a camera bag. For me the Nikon 1 system has been great. The reason I went with it was its blazing speed. Motorsport is a love of mine & speed rules there.