Fuji X100s

Sambr

Well I did it. I bought one love it. Unlike Anthony it wouldn't replace my DSLRs ever. However for walking around or going out light can't beat it. I love my D4 that's one camera I will never sell, the D800 is the same great bodies that will last me my lifetime.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I almost got one this week. There was one on Kijiji in my area but the guy had advertised a X-100s and it was an X-100... So I let it pass. I'm on the prowl. :)

Bluebear

I almost got one this week. There was one on Kijiji in my area but the guy had advertised a X-100s and it was an X-100... So I let it pass. I'm on the prowl. :)

As a former owner of one, I would say you shouldn't dismiss the original X100 out of hand. Some people even prefer the image output of the original to that of the 100s. Since the latest firmware upgrade there's little to choose in terms of AF speed, handling etc. I regret parting with mine!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
As a former owner of one, I would say you shouldn't dismiss the original X100 out of hand. Some people even prefer the image output of the original to that of the 100s. Since the latest firmware upgrade there's little to choose in terms of AF speed, handling etc. I regret parting with mine!

It's not the X-100 that I dismissed, but the seller's price would have been OK for an X-100x but too expensive for an X-100.