Poll for weekly challenge Aug 6-12 Abandoned

Weekly challenge Aug 6-12 Abandoned

• [url]http://nikonites.com/attachments/weekly-photo-challenges/106172d1407574759-weekly-challenge-aug

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • [url]http://nikonites.com/attachments/weekly-photo-challenges/106217d1407600333-weekly-challenge-aug

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Back door hippie has his photo protected.

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

weebee

This challenge brought us three entries with each having 16 likes. Congrats to the finalists.
MikeW
Felisek
Backdoorhippie
Sorry about not seeing the pictures. Here they are in the right order top to bottom::
Sorry, newbie mistake!
DSC_1244m.jpg

1MG_2114.jpg

Untitled.jpg

And a big thank you to all that entered.
Sunday I'll post the winner.

Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Can't see the finalists photos either.

Edit: Forgot to congratulate the finalists - Congratulations.

Last edited:

BackdoorArts

I can't see any of them, and as for mine, let me know how to unprotect a single photo and I will. If you mean the right-click feature, simply right-click, get the error message, right-click again and check the box that says "Stop giving me this error message", and then right-click again and save it.

mikew_RIP

I can't see any of them, and as for mine, let me know how to unprotect a single photo and I will. If you mean the right-click feature, simply right-click, get the error message, right-click again and check the box that says "Stop giving me this error message", and then right-click again and save it.

Leave it as it is Jake and give the rest of us a chance :D:D:D

Eyelight

Just for everyone's info, the polling option does not allow direct upload of photos, so it takes a few extra steps and there is no way to edit a poll once it has been submitted.

We could have deleted the poll and created a new one, but since there were votes already cast, the photos were added to the first post in the same order as the poll options.

Congratulations to all who participated and especially the Top 3.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Just for everyone's info, the polling option does not allow direct upload of photos, so it takes a few extra steps and there is no way to edit a poll once it has been submitted.

We could have deleted the poll and created a new one, but since there were votes already cast, the photos were added to the first post in the same order as the poll options.

Congratulations to all who participated and especially the Top 3.

But you could sut and paste the 3 pictures and post them in a reply so people see what they are voting for at least.

Eyelight

The winner of Weekly Challenge Aug 6 - 13: "Abandoned", after tying with another of the Top 3 in the polling round, but prevailing in the determination by the Weekly Challenge Team is:

@Felisek
106217d1407600333-weekly-challenge-aug-6-through-12-abandoned-1mg_2114-jpg

We apologize for the delay in announcing the winner. This being our first polling tie, just takes a little time.

Congratulations.

Thanks to everyone who participated, the entrants, the likers and the voters.