Several lenses and cameras

ohkphoto

Snow White
I am selling some lenses and cameras that I no longer use. All are in excellent condition and I will post pics tonight if not sooner. I wanted to give you all a heads up in case anyone here is looking for a lens from a good home. I will be listing them with ebay probably on Sun. or early Monday.

AF Nikkor 85mm f1.8 $400

AF Nikkor 35-70mm f2.8D $475

Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 G $125

Nikkor 80-200mm 1:4 MF zoom $100

Nikon F3 film camera body with motor drive $350

Nikon Coolpix 5700 (includes charger, extra battery and case) $150

If you're interested in any of these please PM me.

JoeLewisPhotography

avoid ebay if you can Helene....their fees are rediculous. At the very least, keep this in mind... I just sold my sigma 10-20 for $375 and I got hit with $35 in fees after the sale...not including paypal fees and insertion fees. It cost me almost $50 just to sell the dang thing.

Too bad i dont see an SB-900 or i would be all over it :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
Sorry I didn't get to pics, yet. Crazy day yesterday. It's the non-D version. I listed the price I think they'll sell for on ebay. So for anyone here, I'll deduct 10% off the items (so I don't have to list it there and pay ebay.) Might as well pass the savings on to a fellow photographer rather than ebay.

Joseph Bautsch

Helene, have you given some thought to selling on Craig's List? I've had success selling some equipment there and there are no costs or expenses involved. I always make the transaction cash only so there is no chance of a ripoff.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Helene, have you given some thought to selling on Craig's List? I've had success selling some equipment there and there are no costs or expenses involved. I always make the transaction cash only so there is no chance of a ripoff.

Thank you for the suggestion, Joseph. I think that's exactly what I'm going to do!

kayte

I sold my d40 to my sister, getting paid for it when she comes up for Easter with her fiance...interested in your 18-55mm(mine is going with the d40) and the 80-200mm...PM me please???