Just messin' around

Carolina Photo Guy

Pansy Flower 2.jpg

Cool Clear Water.jpg

Just getting the feel of the D3100. I think that I am going to like this camera a lot!

Only PP is re-size and the addition of the 8 point stars in the pansy pic.

Pete

Carolina Photo Guy

Daffodils.jpg

Here is another shot.

This has been post processed as "vivid"and then cropped.

I have decided that this camera will be my new best inanimate friend.

Thank you jdeg and Jen for your very kind comments.

Pete

Carolina Photo Guy

Congratulations on the new D3100, It looks like you are already having a lot of fun with it J.

I am having a ball! BTW: I think that the mystery of the "J" at the end of your posts may be solved!

This is what I see when I reply with quote at the end [/font][/font=wingdings]J[/font].[/size][/quote]

If you have already figured that out, then just remember that I am slow as heck!

Pete

ohkphoto

Snow White
Wow, Pete! Absolutely gorgeous shots! Love the colors, crispness, composition! So glad you have a "new toy"!

Did you have rain lately (or is that water from a sprinkler?)

Carolina Photo Guy

Honestly, its kinda hard to tell. I am coming from a 6.1 megapixel to a 14.2 megapixel camera. I have trouble seeing whether the difference is actual or expected.

But I really like all of the features this camera offers. I like being able to add the star points in camera instead of having to buy star filters. I can set the number of points and the length without

having to put the camera down! That is going to come in handy when I start doing night cityscapes!

Thanks to everyone that commented on my shots. I'll try not to mess around so much tomorrow.

Yeah, right!

Pete