Top 7 Things a Photographer Hates to Hear

Here’s the top 7 things a photographer hates hearing. For some photographers, there may be more, but here are the ones that really feel like a slap in each of their faces, and you might not even realize it. So, if you want to be careful not to offend your photographer friends, you better keep this list in mind.

Top 7 Things a Photographer Hates to Hear

Vincent

We could add our own: You must have been very luck to get that wildlife shot.

p.s.: Probably after months of research, planning and some uncomfortable stake outs at impossible hours. (I´m not there yet, but I´m starting to feel it)

FastGlass

Are you kidding? Site like these is how I became a great photographer. Someday I hope to shoot for National Geographic. Or maybe shoot people for advertisements where they have both Canon and Nikon gear by their sides not sure as to which one to grab.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blacktop

Are you kidding? Site like these is how I became a great photographer. Someday I hope to shoot for National Geographic. Or maybe shoot people for advertisements where they have both Canon and Nikon gear by their sides not sure as to which one to grab.

LOL! You may want to put a "sarcasm smiley" at the end of your post. Some around here are severely lacking a sarcasm detector. :)

Browncoat

Use the hearts and rainbows. Those were added specifically for me awhile back. Apparently my brand of sarcasm warrants special notation:

:heart::rainbow::heart::rainbow::heart::rainbow::heart::rainbow::heart::rainbow: