13 Things You Should Know About Being Married to a Wedding Photographer

rocketman122

1-no. I work within 40 minutes of my home at most. 1 hour tops.
2-no way. there are times I cant but I always have a break. and during the later part of the evening where theres less pressure because I did the bulk, I can relax and make a call to my love. but text, sure, here and there, always.
3-every three weddings I wipe down my gear with a damp terry cloth and oil and wipe mounts and bayonets, flash contacts. recharging batteries is not maintaining. its just basics to get ready for an event. worst thing is to come to a wedding relying on your gear and it fails you. you feel so betrayed and let down by these companies you trust so much. its the worst when youre in your time of need and a piece of gear fails while youre sweating bullets and stressed.
4-ive done events on weekends, not many though and holidays..not even one.
5-nonsense. never happens because if it doesnt interest her, she wont ask. most women are not technically savvy to understand. I know im generalizing but its pretty true.
6-crap
7-no, not at all.
8-nonsense again.
9-and spewing more nonsense.
10- if I get invited to a family event, I will bring only one camera and only two lenses.... and two flashes, and wireless slaves, and a WA zoom, and a prime..JIC because you never know ;)
11- very true.
12-true to a certain degree. I will only ask pros I respect. the rest, I couldnt give a rats ass what they say. most people will comment and critique but arent great togs themselves.
13-yea thats true, I guess.

Browncoat

No, I noticed the URL when I hovered my mouse over it. Photography Talk is on my list of crappy sites that use catchy headlines to entice readers to check out their lame articles.