WTT My Nikon 50mm 1.8G for Nikon 40mm 2.8G - SOLD

bmilcs

WTT My Nikon 50mm 1.8G for Nikon 40mm 2.8G

Hello folks. I am looking to trade my used Nikon 50mm 1.8G for a 40mm 2.8G. If you're interested, please let me know. I will be posting pictures later today when I get out of work.

Includes lens cap, hood, back cap and velvet bag. Will to negotiate difference.

Thanks!

List Date: 7/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTT My Nikon 50mm 1.8G for Nikon 40mm 2.8G
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nikonites

rocketman122

Re: WTT My Nikon 50mm 1.8G for Nikon 40mm 2.8G

maybe you made amistake? you do realize the 50mm 1.8g brand new costs less than what youre asking? and it includes warranty where a transfer doesnt?

aroy

bmilcs

I am not looking to sell my Nikon 50mm 1.8G. I was hoping to trade for the 40mm 2.8. I just threw an estimate as to what I thought it went for :).

Is trading a no go on the forum? Sorry for the confusion guys!

I've never used a marketplace like Panjo before. It's very neat. I'm at work and just threw this together in 1 min. Didn't mean to offend or sound like a swindler.

Last edited:

rocketman122

I am not looking to sell my Nikon 50mm 1.8G. I was hoping to trade for the 40mm 2.8. I just threw an estimate as to what I thought it went for :).

Is trading a no go on the forum? Sorry for the confusion guys!

I've never used a marketplace like Panjo before. It's very neat. I'm at work and just threw this together in 1 min. Didn't mean to offend or sound like a swindler.

I dont think you did, I just think you didnt notice the price of a new lens.

skene

I have a 40mm... that I no longer use, that I wouldn't mind trading for the 50mm.