Nikon 24mm f/1.4

ohkphoto

Snow White
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of this lens from borrowlenses.com. Thought I would treat myself to a week's rental and play. They have a special for Zenfolio customers 20% off. Little nervous about having a $2000 lens around . . . better not misplace it LOL I'm kind of looking at purchasing this lens but certainly want to be sure that it's what I need and that it lives up to its price tag and reputation, and that I know how to get the most out of it.

Joseph Bautsch

Helene, from everything I've heard it's a super low light lens for hand holding. Sharp edge to edge even with a FX body. I know you have your shooting week planned out so post some of your shots so we can enjoy your good work.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Nice lens Helene. I would love to try one too.

I'm looking forward to it . . . only problem is that if it's a lens I really like, it's hard for me to send it back . . . lots of whining and weeping LOL

ohkphoto

Snow White
Spent the afternoon with the 24mm 1.4 lens on a project yesterday. The first shot was about 10 inches from the dog's face.
Exif data follows each pic. Today I'm going to test it on landscapes at smaller opening. Only WB adj in lightroom.

_DSC0034.jpg
exif24A.JPG

_DSC0193.jpg
exif24B.JPG

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
<BLINDERS> Ouch. You can't afford that right now, Ed. <BLINDERS>

But it looks so goooood. Darn you Helene.