Great D700 package deal!

Bill16

Hey I found a great D700 package deal, but I just don't have the money for it. So I thought someone here might be interested! :D

Very low actuations with some great extras, and you can find it HERE! :D

Bill16

That's cool, but I'm still too broke to be in the market for the D700 yet. Besides that, I'm buying @Blacktop (Pete's) Stevie Nicks D300 on the 25th. Lol So I'll have a matched pair of D300's right away, and I'll try to add the D700 to the mix in the next year or so. :)

ShootRaw

So does that mean you think I'm crazy buddy? Lol :)

Yea man..It has less then 1000 clicks,box,original accessories,battery grip,and 2 batteries..should put that $$ towards this..Sell a camera,lens whatever it takes to own what you really want..

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
That's cool, but I'm still too broke to be in the market for the D700 yet. Besides that, I'm buying @Blacktop (Pete's) Stevie Nicks D300 on the 25th. Lol So I'll have a matched pair of D300's right away, and I'll try to add the D700 to the mix in the next year or so. :)

Now why would you buy a second D300 when you want a D700? Don't buy anything, put the money aside and when you have enough get the D700. You've got to stop spending and keep your goals in sight Bill, otherwise you'll just never get to them.

This is just my personal opinion and I admit that I've been wrong before and will be in the near future for sure as well. :)

hrstrat57

I paid a lot less for mine with 200 clicks....

Patience Bill....and I also do not see any benefit to an additional D300 and I also sold a lot of fine gear to flip for the gear I really wanted. Can't keep all of it!

The kit you want is D700/D300.... or am I wrong?

:)

ShootRaw

Yea Bill..Not trying to tell you what to do..Did'nt you just get a lens recently..?
Im sure he might knock off an extra $50 if you really had the $ in hand..$1400 shipped for what he is offering is a good price IMO..

Blacktop

Bill is a big boy, he can make up his mind what he wants to do. I already tried talking him out of it, but he really wants it.
If I don't sell him mine, he'll just by one somewhere else from a stranger. I'm giving him a great deal and at least he's getting it from one of us not some stranger on E-Bay.

I already sold my Tokina 11-16 and with the sale of Stevie Nicks I can get a refurb D7100.

Bill16

I'd like to clarify things a bit, so maybe you all can understand what my goals are. First, the D700 is not the final goal. It's only part of the goal, and the most expensive part yes, but just a part. The second D300 is a back up, and comforting for me since I currently don't have but one DSLR. And the D300 is my favorite DX, and I'm getting it cheaper than a lot of DSLRs that I like much less. So it's a bargain for my needs! :)

Also I'm not a about to get rid of my D300's or lenses to buy a D700, since I would have to replace everything I got rid if, and might not find them in as great shape nor at prices I got what I have right now.

Now that I don't smoke, I can spend the money I'm saving on a D700 once I get some bills paid off. In say the next year. Or maybe someone will convince me to get a different FX by then.

Anyway it will well work out in the end! :D

And thank you very much my friends for caring and trying to look out for me! :D