Website--Feedback/Critique

ptcasper

Hi there! I just 'launched' my first website hosted by SmugMug and I am looking to obtain some feedback from the community. I am not looking to add a bunch of text about me, or market any services but I just want to highlight my work and if people enjoy it enough, they can purchase from the options I have available. So any feedback would be appreciated from when you all started up your websites and can remember some adjustments you made inititally!

thanks!

www.pcasperphotography.com

FastGlass

Nice images. Only thing I don't like is your name all over it. Every where I look I see your watermark. A little to much. But like I said you have a good eye for shooting. Very nice images.

SkvLTD

No, contact page? Definitely needs About page at the very least. Else, add a script to disable right-clicks and image drags and ditch the watermarks.

Looks more bloggy than pro website to me- too much content crammed into the same space.

Also, if you do want people to purchase some of your work, make your site make a strong initial impression.

Last edited:

ShootRaw

Watermarks should be removed... Websites should look clean... For posting on forums, Fb , etc.. Watermarks are fine... The first pic of the bird in the tree is out of focus...