Website to host photos for sale

RussellHons

I have been asked to take group and probably some "couples" photos at a class reunion. Then the participants would be responsible for purchasing the photos from me. I guess I have 2 options. 1. I could set up a Order Form with prices, etc. and hand them out to each person so they could fill them out and order prints at the time, or 2 I could find a website where I could upload the finished photos, and they could go on there and order prints directly. All I would have to do is hand out the website. Any suggestions?
Russ

PapaST

I remember wud had some positive things to say about ShootProof.com. I've never used it but couldn't hurt to check it out.

Just-Clayton

I use Smugmug.com There are cheaper ones. I pay $20 month. I would go cheaper myself. But, my business cards already have the website on them.

Ruidoso Bill

Zenfolio is the way I went, premium membership is now $140 per year for unlimited hosting and that includes unlimited raw storage and a great website. I use the mpix lab for printing and the prints are ordered by and shipped directly to your clients. I have been with zenfolio for several years and they are hard to beat in my opinion.

Last edited: