New D7100 on its way!

Englischdude

Just clicked the order button for a new D7100 as the D7K has been sent back for a full refund due to recurring AF issues.
Cant wait! Most of the reviews I have read about this camera are very positive!

:D

Englischdude

thanks all, i am waiting very impatiently, my family have all buggered off to Bulgaria for a month staying with my wife's family, she has taken the d3100 with her, the d7k has been sent back, im feeling positively naked at the moment!!

guess this is a good time to see how good the Galaxy S5 camera really is!

FLIGHTO

I just traded in my D7000 for a 71 as well......... I didn't think I would see the obvious differences in pic quality over the D7000 but under the right condition and with decent glass I can....

I do have to say that (at least on my copy) in super low light the AF is not as quick...... Should be the opposite, I know. I dunno...

Patrick M

I just traded in my D7000 for a 71 as well......... I didn't think I would see the obvious differences in pic quality over the D7000 but under the right condition and with decent glass I can....

I do have to say that (at least on my copy) in super low light the AF is not as quick...... Should be the opposite, I know. I dunno...

Are you using the same lens under the same lighting, exposure etc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

FLIGHTO

Well.... Yes. I only noticed this with the 35 1.8G because it's the only lens I have really been in a low light sit with. But I am going to try my other lenses this weekend in similar conditions.

In one case I could of sworn the focus locked but the camera would release the shutter for a sec. I was in M mode with the single center point selected and in afs. I am going to try and replicate this this weekend. I know that doesn't sound like an af system issue but this was just one of the things I noticed. I am prolly psyching myself out because this is the first refurb camera I have bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk