Link: Pennsylvania's Best Views

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Wow! As a PA immigrant I can honestly say I wasn't aware of many of these places. Sharing this link because of the awesome images as well as it may give some local folks ideas.

BackdoorArts

Cool list of places. I've only been to a couple. Had to laugh that one of them is actually in New Jersey (Mt. Tammany). Been around that one many times, but one of these days I'll get off my butt and hike the Kittatinny Ridge and shoot the views from the top.

There are often photographer meet-ups at Rickett's Glen. A bit of a drive for me, but not too far.

Once place I'd add to the list is Ringing Rocks Park in Bucks County. Depending on the amount of rain you not only get the sight and sounds of the boulder field, but there's a pretty decent water fall there to shoot - provided the water levels aren't low. Avoid it on a sunny Saturday or Sunday if you don't want hoards of people in your shots.

Phillydog1958

I've definitely been to Boathouse Row and The Art Museum more than a few times. Many of the others are new to me. I'll have to check some of them out, on my next trip "Home." Great post, Ed.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
John: I haven't been to French Creek - another spot to add to the list.

Jake: I've heard lot's of good things about Rickett's Glen too.

Need to get off my butt and get out more is what this thread is telling me!

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Incredibly gorgeous views from all the links provided. I haven't seen any of these myself but all of them certainly deserve to be recognized. Thanks for sharing Eduard, John, and Jake! :)