Nikon 18-55mm VR +Nikon 55-200mm VR Lens. - No Longer Available

Blacktop

Nikon 18-55mm VR +Nikon 55-200mm VR Lens.

I will sell them either separately or together.
If you buy them together the price is a $170.00 dollars +15.00 shipping.
Separately $90.00 dollars each +10 dollars shipping.

There are no Nikon boxes for these as they came with a camera. I will take very good care when shipping these items.
They both come with a lens hood and front and rear lens caps.

These lenses are in great shape. No scratches, fungus or haze. They take very nice pictures.
I'm buying a walk around lens and this is why I'm selling these.

List Date: 6/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon 18-55mm VR +Nikon 55-200mm VR Lens.
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nikonites

Blacktop

Re: Nikon 18-55mm VR +Nikon 55-200mm VR Lens.

Lol already selling the 18-55mm! Lol :p
Sorry my friend. I hope you're not upset, but I gotta scrape some dough together to get the 18-140 walk around.
The thing that will most likely happen is that someone will buy the 55-200 separately and I will still keep the 18-55.
I just sold some more music stuff yesterday so I'm almost there anyway.

Bill16

Re: Nikon 18-55mm VR +Nikon 55-200mm VR Lens.

I don't any problem with it buddy! When I give someone something, they can do whatever they want with it! :) I don't give with conditions, since it's not really fair, since things change all the time and conditions can quickly become unrealistic! :D

Sorry my friend. I hope you're not upset, but I gotta scrape some dough together to get the 18-140 walk around.
The thing that will most likely happen is that someone will buy the 55-200 separately and I will still keep the 18-55.
I just sold some more music stuff yesterday so I'm almost there anyway.