Bill16

Thanks to my buddy @Eduard here are some shots from my new Nikon 1 V1! :D

dsc_3765.jpg

dsc_3745.jpg

dsc_3756.jpg

dsc_3630.jpg

dsc_3741.jpg

Rick M

Thanks buddy! It seems like a fun little camera to use! I just wish I had more than one lens with it! Lol :)

The 10-30 is actually a great lens as kit lenses go. The 30-100 is excellent, very sharp. The 18.5 (50) is one of the best under $200.

Bill16

I plum forgot to ask all you mirrorless camera experts, do they make a macro lens for this Nikon 1 V1? That would be very cool! :D

Bill16

Lol my Nikkor af-s 85mm micro will sure look like a monster on this little camera! Lol :p

Hmmm I guess I need to check out what one of those adapters cost. Because I sure love macro, and this little camera is fun to use! :D

Not specifically (yet), but don't forget you can get the f1 adapter and use your other Nikon glass!

Bill16

I have the V1 and the 10-30mm lens right now, and I just bought and I waiting on shipment of a SB-N7 flash, enloop pro AAA rechargeable batteries, and a Nikon 1 30-110mm lens! So yep I think I'm pretty set except for the ft1 adapter to use my macro lenses! Lol :D

I still prefer my D300, but I gotta admit this Nikon 1 V1 is a fun camera to shoot with! It's so small, but doesn't feel cheap! It's got a nice solid feel to it that appeals to me! :D

So, what's your Nikon 1 V1 kit comprised of, Bill? Sounds like you're ready.

Phillydog1958

I have the V1 and the 10-30mm lens right now, and I just bought and I waiting on shipment of a SB-N7 flash, enloop pro AAA rechargeable batteries, and a Nikon 1 30-110mm lens! So yep I think I'm pretty set except for the ft1 adapter to use my macro lenses! Lol :D

I still prefer my D300, but I gotta admit this Nikon 1 V1 is a fun camera to shoot with! It's so small, but doesn't feel cheap! It's got a nice solid feel to it that appeals to me! :D

Enjoy it! I'm excited that you're a member of our club! :D

Bill16

Thanks buddy! The speed of this thing is amazing, and I'm sure I'll have a blast with it!

Hey why don't one of you mirrorless experts start a group, like a Nikon mirrorless fan club group?
I'd join up if you did! :D

Enjoy it! I'm excited that you're a member of our club! :D

Phillydog1958

Thanks buddy! The speed of this thing is amazing, and I'm sure I'll have a blast with it!

Hey why don't one of you mirrorless experts start a group, like a Nikon mirrorless fan club group?
I'd join up if you did! :D

Well, I nominate Eduard for president! Lol . . .