Hello!!! from Malaysia

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Bryan and welcome to the Nikonites Community. I see you also use the D7000. Both the D90 and the D7000 are great cameras. Malaysia is a beautiful country to photograph. We look forward to seeing some of tour photos in your gallery. We have a lot of friendly people here who love to talk about their Nikons and about photography in general. You are welcome to join us in our conversations. Enjoy

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hello, Bryan, and welcome to the forum! Glad you found us. Looking forward to your participation and to seeing your photos, especially of your country.

Best Regards

Mis Adam

Welcome Bryan,
This is a wonderful place to be, everyone on here is very helpful. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Big E

Brian whereabouts in Malaysia are you? I was born in Penag if you have any pictures of that area be great, we mainly lived there late 50's near the beach not sure exactly need to check as only small them await to here.

Bryan Chung

actually i'm in a place called Sabah "Land Below the Wind". i know penang a nice place to be with plenty of foods to eat. My area is more a small town outside the city, so it is actually kinda hard to upload any exciting photos here as there are nothing of interests here other than trees, sunsets, the islands such as Sipadan & Mabul