Hi from UK...

DEANO3528

...and it's raining again! Although to be fair it's the first proper showers we've seen for a while.
Anyhow, just popped in to say hello and then get some lens info.
Recently bought a 3200 and just love it to bits. Previously had a couple of Fuji's and my old SLR was a chunky Zenit E which I had a 135mm lens for.
Used to take some great pics with that, day and night, but there are so many settings on this new one that I wonder if I'll ever get out of Auto modes!
I'm into Land Rovers, greenlaning and getting away with my caravan, and take the camera everywhere.

Fortkentdad

Welcome from across the pond.

No shortage of lens-talk here. There are many great options to consider. Remember that with the 3000 series you will need to make sure the lens has a focus motor within or no auto-focus. Most modern lenses have this especially the DX series. The auto-focus feature on some older lenses may or may not work on your D3200.

I'm also a "caravan" guy - we just call them RV's here in Canada. Landrover - not so much, prefer my 3/4 ton 4x4 Mega-Cab Dodge truck. But yes, camping was made for photographers. Picture below is actually a camp site near Columbus Mississippi in the southern US of A. Picture was taken before I got my DSLR on a point & shoot Fuji

Camping at Columbus KY2 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

DEANO3528

Thanks to all for the welcome.
Already have much info to consider - excellent intel.
Fortkentdad, that's a nice rig you have there. We haven't got heavily into pull-outs over here possibly due to the weather being what it mostly is.
Single wheel back axle so not the V10 then, I'm assuming.