For all D7000 owners

Curt

Hello D7000 owners, I just came across a Adobe Reader book (Download) called
"Nikon D7000 From snapshots to great shots". It goes way beyond the manual and is a must for anyone owning a D7000, enjoy :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Curt

Here is a little more information on the Adobe reader book on the D7000. It is by John Batdorff and its called "Nikon D7000 from snapshots to great shots". You will have to look for it on line. I have not had a real chance to really go through it yet, but from what I can see, anyone with a D7000 or is thinking of getting one will really benefit from this book.
here is what it looks like, I hope this helps all you D7000 owners :).
DSC_0418.JPG

Curt

Well I always say you can never get enough information? Doesn't hurt to take a look, the more information you can get on the D7000 I would think the better:). Learn as much as you can about your camera, take what you need from it. Everyone has a different point of view and you never know what you might pick up.

Jaynometry

You're absolutely right! I didn't mean anything by it. I'm just saying that I'm patiently waiting for Thom's because I put a pre-order down on a copy. I'll definitely check this one out too though. Thanks for posting it!

Curt

I know you did not mean anything by it :). I was just putting the information out there.
Let me know what you think of it when you check it out my friend :). It looks like a lot of info there.
I am always open to picking up whatever advice I can get, I hope it helps, oh let me know how you like theThom guide when you get it.