For some people, beauty transcends their age

STM

I won't tell you her exact age, but she and Israel were born the same year

And yes, she has had a little "work" done.

mikew_RIP

Just clicked like for this and nothing happened so i clicked it again and a box came up saying i didnt have the authority to click that button,then the like came on :D

STM

Just clicked like for this and nothing happened so i clicked it again and a box came up saying i didnt have the authority to click that button,then the like came on :D

There is definitely something goofy going on here right now. Maybe the site is haunted!

STM

Great shot and beautiful lady Scott. Age is nothing these days

Thanks Kevin, Sheila is a long time friend of mine and just as nice as she can be.

This image graphically illustrates how difficult swimsuit shots can be on our beaches. Our sand is almost 100% quartz and is so white that it is at times very difficult to avoid the sand "blowing out" when we expose for key elements. Burning it in is sometimes fruitless as there is no detail there at all.

Last edited:

mikew_RIP

I have just worked it out and she must be a year older than me if she was born in 1948,alright ime a man but i would need a hell of a lot more than a little work done to take that many years off.:D

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This is a wonderful photo which is tastefully executed. Photographically, the elements of exposure, composition, etc. are great!

Since I am a female, I will say she looks quite remarkable as well as being beautiful no matter what her age. Nice work, STM! You did an excellent job of capturing her beauty. ;)

STM

Wait a minute.... there's sand in that picture?

Great shot. What beach would this be?

Pensacola Beach, FL or as it has been called, the Redneck Riviera. Our sand is nearly pure quartz, which is why it is so white. The very white sand, combined with our clear water has a beautiful green color in the shallows, hence our other, and more flattering name, the Emerald Coast.

Here is an aerial view of our beach. I did not take this one, the photographer is unknown, it is just off the web:

sky_beach.JPG

Last edited:

STM

with water so clear you can see the sharks clearly ripping off your legs also... :p

What most people don't know, or don't WANT to know, is that our coast is THICK with sharks about 400-500 yards out. But since there is plenty of food out there for them to eat, they have no need to come any closer. We had a rash of shark attacks, one fatal, several years ago, primarily from Bull Sharks. An investigation showed that at night fisherman on our fishing pier were chumming the water to catch sharks, which brought them in. Shark fishing is now BANNED from our pier and coast.