Buying and selling

theregsy

In an attempt to stop me being horribly disappointed would it possible to have different geographical locations in the Buying and Selling stuff forum? Even having America - Rest of the known world would be an advantage to let us poor kit starved people browse sales that they can buy???
Make sense ?

Thanks

ohkphoto

Snow White
I'm not sure that's completely necessary. I''ve been a member since August and in all that time saw maybe 2-3 cameras and/or lenses listed. People just don't sell much of their Nikon stuff (unfortunately, because I'm always hunting). Your best bet, if you know what you want is mention it in a forum under that topic. Somebody will usually respond with a suggestion or link, even if it's for a non-Nikon product. That's just my opinion. Decsion is always up to the site admin.

JoeLewisPhotography

You can always look at the sellers profile and get a good idea of where the item is located. I know that not everyone lists their location, but you could always send them a private message or post an inquiry. Besides, just because it is for sale here, doesn't mean someone wouldn't be willing to ship out of the country. The classifieds aren't exactly booming enough to justify making them any different than the way they currently are. Just my $0.02

theregsy

I haven't really been here long enough to see how much is being bought and sold, so all very valid points. Glad it isn't E-bay :) (I'll shut up now! LOL ;) )