Hey hey!

sd76

Im a D80 owner (ex D50). Ive grown up with photography thanks to my dad and he's always used Nikons so seemed natural for me to follow in those steps!

Im still an amateur but currently doing some free wedding photography as I seem to get some great b&w reportage images so going with that for the time being.....still a lot to learn though.

My main subject is my 16 month old son - he see's the camera every day and can now take his own photos..knows where the shutter is and how to put on a lens cap *proud*

I generally use my 50mm 1.8 for most shots but have recently got a 18-200VRII to play about with. I also use a SB600.

Joseph Bautsch

Hey, Hey hey, and welcome to the Nikonites Community. The D80 is a good camera, I used one for several years and got great results. You can help us help you if you would complete your profile with something about yourself and your camera equipment. It helps us respond to your questions. We have a lot of friendly people here and we welcome every one of all skill levels, who use Nikon equipment. I also have the 50mm, f/1.8. A very sharp lens and excellent in low light.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hello, sd76, and welcome! This forum is full of characters . . . we argue, we laugh, we share and we all learn together! Mostly we're a great community and support each other, and we love photography and our Nikons.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

silvertip

Glad to see you are following in your dad's footprints. You will love the characters on this forum. Enjoy the fun and post some pics.

silvertip