Tamrac camera back pack, Like new

JoeLewisPhotography

This is a Tamrac Expedition 3 compact back pack in the rust orange color. I bought it less than 1 year ago. I put stuff in it, and took stuff out of it, but the pack never left the house....now, I have quickley outgrown it, and need something much larger. This housed my D90 perfectly and would probably fit larger cameras, but thats pushing it. If you have a battery grip, i do not reccommend it, because its only deep enough for a body.
PERFECT for you D3000 to D90 guys/gals.

Again, its in BRAND NEW CONDITION and sells for around $69 online.

you can see more info HERE

Asking $45 shipped to the 48

544640.jpg

IMG_25255.jpg

Last edited:

Rick M

Joe-What are you moving up to for storage? I've got an almost identical bag, but want something larger I can strap my small tripod to, probubly a larger Tamrac.

Last edited:

johnwartjr

This is the bag I use:

Tamrac - Model 5586 Expedition 6x Photo Backpack

Tamrac 5586

I have my D700 and D90 in it, both with battery grips, 2 SB-900s, a 70-200 VRII 2.8 on the D700 body (no lens on the D90, just the body cap), my 24-70 and 14-24 in the bag, and it's pretty much full. I have a slot that is big enough for my 10.5 fisheye, but anyone who has ever used one of these knows how small it is.

The 14-24 and 24-70 are large lenses, so if you don't use these lenses, you might be able to stick a couple more lenses in the bag by packing it differently. It also has a pocket for a laptop with a 14.1 inch screen if you have one. There are a number of bags in this series, a few larger, a few smaller

The Official Tamrac Homepage - The leading manufacturer and distributor of camera, photography and camcorder bags

I wish I'd gone a bit larger with mine, but the return process was such a PITA, I decided to just use it til I outgrow it and then look at my choices again.