First shots with the D300

yosser

After a bit of a false start with the D300 I've got it so I'm happy with it so did a few shots of my boy this morning. He wanted to go for a cool look! lol

Harry_headphones-2.jpgHarry_Jacket-2.jpg

yosser

Congrats buddy! I'm glad you decided to still get the D300 my friend! Awesome shots by the way! :D

Thanks Bill :) Ya it was a tough decision but the handling won out in the end, just didn't like the smaller frame of the other cameras around. Plus I don't like the noddy dial on the top of most of them, I only really need aperture priority and manual so sport and portrait ect modes are redundant. It's even better now as I picked up a used Nikon grip for it today from a local shop, really makes it a decent size and fit for my hands :)

yosser

Thanks guys. It's the Tamron 28-75 2.8, it doesn't seem widely used but what write ups I found were very positive so I went for it and at £250 used its the cheapest 2.8 in that zoom range. Really pleased with it so far :)

Last edited:

pedroj

Thanks guys. It's the Tamron 28-75 2.8, it doesn't seem widely used but what write ups I found were very positive so I went for it and at £250 used its the cheapest 2.8 in that zoom range. Really pleased with it so far :)

Does the job and very well...